DEATH, THRASH, BLACK, HEAVY, DOOM AND ROCK METAL ZINE

- REVIEWS, REPORTS, INTERVIEWS - SUPPORT METAL UNDERGROUND

středa 16. srpna 2017

Home » » Recenze/review - EXECRATION - Return to the Void (2017)

Recenze/review - EXECRATION - Return to the Void (2017)


EXECRATION - Return to the Void
CD 2017, Metal Blade Records

for english scroll down please

Narazil jsem obličejem do pokřiveného zrcadla. Pořezán, krvácející jsem se ocitl na druhé straně, na onom světě, kde mě provázela temnota, černé svědomí a nové album norských death metalistů EXECRATION.

U poslechu "Return to the Void" se cítím jako kacíř, jako padlý mnich, kterého hryže jeho zkažená duše. Hudba mě přenesla do starého opuštěného kostela, kde se právě odehrává černá mše pro vyvolávání temných sil. Album mě zahalilo do pláště utkaného z plesnivých pavučin, zahrabalo do hrobů za hřbitovní zeď, kde byli pohřbíváni nevěřící.


"Return to the Void" je hodně návykovou nahrávkou, která vám ve stylu OBLITERATION, HORRENDOUS, MORBUS CHRON, ULCERATE zahustí krev v žilách. Líbí se mi naléhavé atmosférické plochy, obdivuji mráz a prašivou jiskru jednotlivých skladeb. Novinka působí velmi depresivně, bolestivě a šíleně. Opravdu mě přenesla do světa za zrcadlem, do záhrobí, kde teď tančím spolu s kapelou poslední tanec smrti. EXECRATION se vydávají do bahnitých oblastí věčnosti. Jsou jako oběšenci, propadlí hrdlem i srdcem. Jdu si vykopat vlastní hrob, zahalit svoji tvář do kápě z černých hadů. Tohle je přemýšlivý, černo černý a studený death metal, vytažený snad odněkud z nekonečných chodeb podzemí. EXECRATION mě strhli do země stínů. Skvělé, nekonečně temné album!


Asphyx says:

I hit a crooked mirror with my face. My face was cut, I was bleeding and I appeared on the other side, in the world beyond where darkness, black conscience and the new album by Nordic death metal band EXECRATION followed me. 

When I listen to “Return to the Void” I feel like a heretic, like a fallen monk whose dirty conscience goes after him. This music took me to an old abandoned church where was a dark mass happening to arouse dark powers. This album covered me with a jacket made of mouldy spider webs and buried me to graves behind the graveyard wall where the disbelievers used to be buried.


“Return to the Void” is a very addicting album which will make your blood thick in your veins with an inspiration of OBLITERATION, HORRENDOUS, MORBUS CHRON, ULCERATE. I like the urgent atmospheric places, I admire the coldness and ashy sparkle of each song. The new album feels very depressing, hurtful and mad to me. It really took me to the world behind a mirror, to the world beyond where I now dance the final dance of death with this band. EXECRATION go to the muddy places of eternity. They are like hangmen who have their hearts and throats dropped. I will dig my own grave, cover my face with a hoodie made of black snakes. This is thoughtful, the blackest black and cold death metal which was probably took out of some infinite underground halls. EXECRATION did smashed me to the world of shadows. Great, infinitely dark album!


Tracklist:
1. Eternal Recurrence
2. Hammers of Vulcan
3. Nekrocosm
4. Cephalic Transmissions
5. Blood Moon Eclipse
6. Unicursal Horrorscope
7. Through the Oculus
8. Return to the Void
9. Det Uransakelige Dyp

band:

Cato - drums 
Chris - guitars/vocals 
Jørgen - guitars/vocals
Jonas - bass

Share this games :

TWITTER