DEATH, THRASH, BLACK, HEAVY, DOOM AND ROCK METAL ZINE

- REVIEWS, REPORTS, INTERVIEWS - SUPPORT METAL UNDERGROUND

pondělí 2. října 2017

Home » » Recenze/review - LUCIFER´S CHALICE - The Pact (2017)

Recenze/review - LUCIFER´S CHALICE - The Pact (2017)


LUCIFER´S CHALICE - The Pact
EP 2017, vlastní vydání

for english scroll down please

Sleduji měsíc v dáli, je mi chladno a vlci mi jdou po krku. Běžím, strachy mi těžknou nohy. Je zima a sníh křupe jako kosti starců. Otevírám těžkou bránu kostela a myslím si, že budu zachráněn. Uprostřed chrámu stojí skupina padlých kněží a zrovna vyvolává zlé duchy. Vypadá to, že jsem zde dobře.

Za oltářem stojí britská heavy kapela LUCIFER´S CHALICE, nástroje v rukou a právě přehrává svoje nové EP "The Pact". Začnu podupávat nohou, házet hlavou do rytmu. Zdá se, že tahle černá mše se mi bude líbit. Heavy metal s doomových a okultním nádechem mohu vždy a s chutí.




Z "The Pact" je cítit inspirace slavnými IRON MAIDEN, GRAVE MAGUS, PAGAN ALTAR, ale i starými BLACK SABBATH. Nijak mi to nevadí, riffy jsou totiž originální a celkový dojem velmi dobrý. Oceňuji schopnost kapely vytvořit pochmurnou, kovově chladnou atmosféru opuštěných katakomb. Chybí snad už jen všichni démoni a pekelný oheň, i když ten z desky také cítím. Jsem jím sežehnut, následně zavržený navěky k životu v temnotě. LUCIFER´S CHALICE hrají hudbu ze starých poctivých času a hrají ji velmi dobře. Pevně doufám, že se brzy dočkám nové dlouhohrající desky a znovu si zopakuji četbu starých heavy metalových učebnic. Slušná práce!


Asphyx says:

I am watching the moon in the distance, I am cold and the wolves want my flesh. I am running, my legs are heavy from the fear. It is cold and the snow cracks like bones of old people. I open a heavy gate of a church and I think I am going to be saved. In the middle of the temple are fallen priests who just call evil spirits from the world beyond. It looks I am on the right place.

Behind the altar is the British heavy band LUCIFER´S CHALICE, they are holding the instruments and they are playing their new EP “The Pact”. I start to move my feet in the rhythm, I swing my head. It seems that I will really enjoy this black mass. Heavy metal with doom and occult feeling, that is what I like.


From the album “The Pact” you can feel the inspiration by the famous IRON MAIDEN, GRAVE MAGUS, PAGAN ALTAR but also the good old BLACK SABBATH. I do not mind because the riffs are original and the whole impression is very good. I appreciate the band´s ability to create a gloomy, metallic and cold atmosphere of abandoned catacombs. The only thing which is missing is the infernal fire and demons, but I can still feel them from this album. I am burned down by it, then forever despised in the darkness. LUCIFER´S CHALICE play the music from the good old right day and they play it well. I hope to see the new long-played album soon to repeat the reading of the old heavy metal books. Decent work!


Track List:
I. Hung at the Crossroads
II. The Pact
III. Full Moon Nights
IV. Priestess of Death

Lucifer's Chalice are:
Kat Shevil Gillham - Drums
Sergio Ramírez Mendoza - Lead Guitars
Charlie Wesley - Rhythm Guitars and Vocals
Dan Hughes - Bass 

Share this games :

TWITTER